Hormone balance is extremely important for body functioning and for well-being in general. When any hormone is secreted in too small or excessive amounts it leads to endocrine system imbalance which affects body functioning.
One of the most widespread endocrine diseases is diabetes.
There are two diabetes types:
- Type 1 diabetes results from loss of pancreas cells responsible for insulin secretion which causes insufficient insulin production.
- In case of type 2 diabetes insulin is produced but the body develops resistance to it.
Treatment of diabetes using stem cells
Stem cells have a unique ability to transform into any other type of cells. That is why stem cell therapy is highly effective in treatment of type 1 diabetes: stem cells transform into pancreas cells responsible for insulin secretion and restore the damaged tissues.
The pancreas function normalizes and a patient’s condition improves greatly. Besides, stem cell therapy reinforces immunity and restores the cardiovascular system. It is of major importance for people who have diabetes as this disease is often complicated by serious impairment of blood flow especially in small blood vessels of the limbs.
Benefits of diabetes stem cell therapy
- Stem cell therapy does not just grant relief; it resolves the problem itself.
- Stem cells are extracted from a patient’s own tissues so there is no risk of rejection.
- Stem cell therapy allows reducing the amount of injected insulin and enhances the life quality.
Stages of diabetes treatment using stem cells
Stem cell therapy includes three stages:
- Preparation of stem cells.
- Injection of stem cells to blood flow.
- Stem cells “locate” the damaged tissues and transform themselves into healthy cells.
If you have diabetes you can improve your condition and well-being. Please call Deva Clinique health center in Kyiv at +38 044 351 25 25 and get an appointment with a doctor.