Non-surgical Intimate Female Rejuvenation
Deva Clinique professionals have developed the unique technologies specifically for women who feel discomfort in the intimate area after the childbirth, the onset of menopause due to chronic diseases or anatomical features of the intimate area.
The intimate correction outcomes are:
- increased libido and orgasms
- stimulation of the production of natural secretion/moisture
- reduction in pain during intercourse
- increase in the volume of the labia majora, correction of their shape and symmetry
- strengthening the walls of the vagina
- solving the delicate problem of urinary incontinence in postpartum or agerelated failure of the sphincter of the bladder
Cosmetic or functional deficiencies can be eliminated using a combination of modern methods, such as fractional CO2 laser, fillers and collagen formation stimulants, as well as the HP extract.
The intimate injective plastic surgery is indicated for patients who have:
- defects the shape and tonus of the labia associated with age, childbirth, physical injuries
- the structure of the vaginal walls defect
- lack of volume of small and large labia
- clitoris deformity
- loss of elasticity, sagging skin due to acute weight loss
- excessive dryness of the mucous membrane
- too small size of G-spot
In addition to the female genital organs, injective intimate plastic is indicated to correct the shape of the nipples. Thanks to the procedure, the nipples get their lost sensation and beautiful look back. This procedure does not interfere with the function of the mammary gland.
Intimate injective plastic is a simple solution to delicate problems. After the injection, women are still able to breastfeed.
Non-surgical Intimate Male Rejuvenation
In particular, we offer highly elastic fillers to change the shape or create decorative elements and using your own platelets. That can help bring you the sensation of a young body back.
The combination of various methods allows achieving a lasting outcome. However, the prognosis depends on the age, degree of pathology, and lifestyle of a man.