The hair follicles restoration procedure using placental extract is one having the highest demand in cosmetology and healthcare. It ensures sustainable positive results and improves functional condition of hair follicles and hair appearance. This effect is achieved due to the unique composition of placenta. It contains more than a hundred useful substances promoting metabolic processes in a human body and protecting it from aggressive environmental effects. Placenta contains essential amino acids such as lysine, threonine, valine, tryptophan, histidine, methionine, etc. which cannot be produced in a human body and come from the outside only.
The following results can be achieved via placental therapy:
- Hair follicle structure is restored and hair growth is started.
- Placental extract activates hair follicle protective functions thereby stopping the hair loss process. Hair becomes more resistant to adverse effects.
- Hair damaged by improper dying, permanent wave and exposure to excess heat restores its structure.
- The scalp regains its lost elasticity, cell metabolism and breathing are renewed.
- Weakened hair follicles regenerate.
- The scalp gets moisturized and dandruff disappears.
- The scalp immunity improves.
- Sebaceous gland secretion is adjusted.
- Any inflammation processes are suppressed.
How is the procedure of hair follicles treatment carried out:
At Deva Clinique we offer a number of options for hair treatment and restoration using placental extract:
Extract injections are made at special active points on the scalp. Placental therapy is similar to mesotherapy. By means of thin needles the pharmaceutical is injected beneath the skin at the points that require correction. In order to achieve the optimal procedure result it is recommended to take a full course consisting of 10 injection sessions. Also, additional cosmetic products should be used.
- Shampoos and masks containing the extract
Shampoos, masks and serums are often used for home therapy. Masks are applied onto the clean scalp for some time. Then a mask is washed off and the hair is treated with a special placental serum. They should be used based on our dermatologist’s directions and in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual. Shampoos and masks containing placental extract often complement the main cosmetology procedure as the home care products.
The procedure takes 30 to 60 minutes depending on the disease severity. A treatment course includes 5 to 10 procedures performed 2 times a week.
Result of placental extract revitalization:
After completion of a whole placental therapy course hair follicles fully restore their functions. Hair becomes shiny and silky indicating that its structure has restored along the whole length. Absence of excessively dry or oily hair testifies to the normalization of the scalp sebaceous glands function. Hair loss stops and hair begins to grow actively. Dandruff, itching and inflammatory processes are gone.