Hepatitis is a liver disease causing gradual destruction of liver cells (hepatocytes). The liver stops functioning properly leading to an extremely dangerous condition which can result in death.
Earlier hepatitis was considered incurable. However, today you can not only support liver functioning by using medicines but also apply treatment methods to restore liver function to normal.
Treatment of hepatitis using stem cells
Stem cells are unique. They can transform into the cells required for treatment of particular disease. After getting into the liver stem cells locate the damaged hepatocytes, transform themselves into them and replace the damaged cells.
The doctors of Deva Clinique health center use either patient’s own stem cells extracted from the bone marrow, blood or fat tissue or donor cells (depending on indications).
Benefits of stem cell therapy in treatment of hepatitis
- Stem cells help boost the immune system and prevent reinfection;
- Stem cell therapy improves liver performance;
- Pain decreases considerably or subsides completely;
- Stem cell therapy restores liver blood supply and functioning in case of hepatitis.
Stages of hepatitis treatment using stem cells
This procedure includes several stages performed at a day patient department. While staying there a patient is supervised for about three hours. Depending on the disease severity a doctor can advise to repeat the procedure every 3 months.
- Preparation of stem cells.
- Injection of stem cells to blood flow.
- Stem cells “locate” the damaged tissues and transform themselves into healthy cells.
So, stem cell therapy facilitates damaged cells restoration, prevents reinfection and promotes natural cell regeneration.
Overcome hepatitis – schedule a consultation at Deva Clinique health center by calling at +38 044 351 25 25.