Proper communication between you and your plastic surgeon is essential while planning a plastic surgery. In the course of your initial consultation you will be asked to explain in details why you need this procedure and how you expect to look and feel afterwards. It is important to set aside any awkwardness you can feel and speak frankly of the changes you would like to see. You should make sure you and your surgeon understand each other.
Your doctor will also assess your health status, perform physical examination, make preliminary photos, and explain which surgical methods are the most appropriate for you. You will discuss the type of used anesthetics SIA, areas of surgery and possible risks.
Please tell your surgeon if any part of consultation makes you feel uncomfortable or you have any special privacy requests. First of all, it is important to have realistic expectations about your surgery. Please remember that your surgeon can offer a significant improvement but not the perfection. Please also note that your age and health condition can affect the final result.
The types of face, neck, and décolleté plastic surgery available at Deva Clinique:
- Eyelids plastic surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Face contour correction (facelift)
- Ears plastic surgery (otoplasty)
- CO2 laser resurfacing
- Stem cells enhanced lipofilling
- Hair and eyebrow transplant
- Nose plastic surgery (rhinoplasty, septoplasty)
- Neck and submental space plastic surgery (necklift and platysmaplasty)
- Laparoscopic mini invasive Brow lift
- Face and neck lift (rhytidectomy SMAS plane technique)
- Laparoscopic mini invasive Forehead lift