Systemic body enzyme therapy is a special cosmetology procedure intended to improve the condition of a patient’s skin. In order to achieve this goal special pharmaceutical enzymes are used at Deva Clinique. These enzymes were developed for muscle biostimulation, lymphatic flow improvement and lymph drainage. They also increase blood flow, intensify metabolic processes, promote fat removal from problem areas. All of the above facilitate the cleansing and nutrition of tissues on the cell level, correction of defects and rapid skin lifting after the first procedure.
Main body problems which can be solved through systemic enzyme therapy:
- Cellulite or orange peel syndrome.
- Overweight and excessive size of waist, thighs, buttocks, arms and legs.
- Impaired blood flow and metabolism in skin tissues.
- Laxity, sagging and premature aging.
- Swelling or excess dryness.
- Accumulation of toxins and waste.
- Stretch marks, scarring.
- Blackheads, ingrown hairs.
Procedure of systemic enzyme therapy:
Before starting enzyme wrapping a specialist carries out peeling of the whole body. This is necessary to provide moist environment and open pores for subsequent exposure to enzymes.
After peeling a patient takes a shower. Then, an enzyme mask is applied onto the problem areas. The treated body areas are wrapped in a special film and kept warm. This film is removed in 20 minutes and the remaining mask is washed off with warm water. A recovery serum is applied onto the body.
Sometimes it is recommended to combine enzyme therapy with other hardware procedures (microdermabrasion and others).
Procedure duration: Each wrapping procedure takes about 1.5-2 hours including peeling and hygienic part. It is recommended to undergo 2 procedures per week while the full course includes 10 to 12 treatment sessions.
Result of systemic enzyme therapy:
By means of systemic enzyme therapy it is possible to achieve sustainable positive results in correction of a patient’s body. Skin elasticity is also recovered, especially in the chest area. Ingrown hairs are treated, skin gets moisturized, blood flow is normalized, number of stretch marks decreases, cellulite disappears. Reduction of subcutaneous fat amount creates an effect of weight loss.
It is recommended to alternate systemic enzyme therapy with cryothermal wrapping. In this case the results will be more sustainable.
Enzymes contained in enzyme masks help achieve a number of positive effects:
- The upper layers of epidermis are cleansed from external and internal impurities.
- Intensive muscle work is stimulated forcing a sort of passive physical exercises.
- Oxygen is supplied freely to skin cells activating regeneration processes.
- Elastin and collagen promote skin nutrition and restore its structure.
Necessary vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins are delivered deep into skin cells. Chemical processes are initiated in skin cells revitalizing it and returning youth and beauty to it.